Are you planning to buy Audi but suspicious about maintenance costs? You are thinking practically. Buying a car comes with the responsibility of maintenance. It is natural to be curious about the common problems that you may confront in the future. Here, you get all the information about common Audi Repair issues along with the estimated cost.
Component failure and oil leakage
One can divide component failure into electrical, ignition, and exhaust.
- In electrical component failure, customers generally face problems with the display and lights of the car.
- Ignition failure is one of the most common issues in Audi. The ignition coil failure has been disturbing the owners for a long time leading to the misfiring of the engine.
- Exhaust failure is complex and expensive to replace the components. The exhaust failure can compel you to replace the catalytic converter and circulation system.
Oil leakage is easy to detect when you realize, that your Audi has left some stains. You would require replacing any component to stop the leakage.
How much does Audi repair cost?
The maintenance of your car is in your hands. Thus, it is suggested that cars should be taken for servicing every 10,000 to 20,000 miles.
- For 10,000 miles the servicing will cost around $112-113, while for 20,000 miles the cost will be $460-$612.
- The annual servicing charges will lie around $980, excluding mechanical charges. Extended warranties can help you to save the cost of repair to a great extent.
- The component failure in Audi is less expensive. The chances of such failures are minimized if you are careful about servicing every 10,000 miles. The problems related to the catalytic converter, valve cover gasket, and fuel pump require expensive replacements. The cost can go as high as $1700-$1800.
The cost of maintenance can be managed through an extended warranty of five years which you need to pay every month. The repair service will take care of all the components and proper functioning of the car. Managing the cost of maintenance in Audi is possible if you are prepared for it in advance.